This is so so good … I had never known these profound distinctions between Intelligence and Wisdom
(Quotes from our ancient Books )
- Intelligence leads to arguments.
Wisdom leads to settlements.
- Intelligence is power of will.
Wisdom is power OVER will.
- Intelligence is heat, it burns.
Wisdom is warmth, it comforts.
- Intelligence is pursuit of knowledge, it tires the seeker.
Wisdom is pursuit of truth, it inspires the seeker.
- Intelligence is holding on.
Wisdom is letting go.
- Intelligence leads you.
Wisdom guides you.
- An intelligent man thinks he knows everything.
A wise man knows that there is still something to learn.
- An intelligent man always tries to prove his point.
A wise man knows there really is no point.
- An intelligent man freely gives unsolicited advice.
A wise man keeps his counsel until all options are considered.
- An intelligent man understands what is being said.
A wise man understands what is left unsaid.
- An intelligent man speaks when he has to say something.
A wise man speaks when he has something to say.
- An intelligent man sees everything as relative.
A wise man sees everything as related.
- An intelligent man tries to control the mass flow.
A wise man navigates the mass flow.
- An intelligent man preaches.
A wise man reaches.
Intelligence is good but wisdom achieves better results.